Below you will find detailed information on the 3CX Platforms Features
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
3CX is a software based PBX which runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX is software-based, it is easily installed and managed by IT administrators without the need for special telecom skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
The Pro edition includes all the award-winning features of the Standard edition but also adds fantastic advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced Call Features:
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back when they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more! The Pro edition also includes seamless Microsoft Exchange Phone book and LDAP integration.
3CX Pro Key Features:
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Wallboards – Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor.
- Additional queue strategies include:
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt by Threes – Random
- Hunt by Threes – Prioritized
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
3CX WebMeeting: Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy
Hold face to face meetings at the click of the button! How? By using 3CX WebMeeting which is WebRTC based and eliminates the use of clients. 3CX WebMeeting, is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that transforms the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Save time and money by hosting your meetings online. 3CX WebMeeting is offered with two different deployment options: Integrated with 3CX and 3CX WebMeeting Server (On-Premise).
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
3CX WebMeeting uses WebRTC technology to enable video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Feature-Rich Web Conferencing
Today online meetings need more than video – presentations must be high definition and crisp audio quality as if you were there. Share your screen to demo software, or point users to a particular website using the co-browsing feature. Classroom features, such as surveying and feedback, allow you to keep your audience engaged. Assist your customers by offering them Remote Control of their PC and hand over the meeting control to another participant.
- Visualise a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom features
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Impress your audience with perfect quality presentations
Online Meetings for all – Unlimited Users, One Low Price
Say goodbye to clunky and unprofessional account sharing, and hefty per month, per user subscriptions. Give personal access to 3CX WebMeeting for one low yearly price to the whole company. Now anyone can create a meeting at any time via his personal online meeting account.
- Unlimited users – No per user fees
- One low yearly fee for up to 250 participants
- Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CX client, or Outlook
- Personal Click2Meet URLs for each user
SIP Trunks are the equivalent of what most people would refer to as phone lines. Although this is NOT the case technically it makes the most sense to the common person to think of it this way. We will outline what our plans include, how they work and the frequency at which these plans are paid by the client. To keep the payment portion simple, ALL plans are billed monthly directly to a credit card of your choosing. If credit card payments are not allowed by your organization, please contact us to make other arrangements.
4 Channel Complete System
- 5 x YL-42S SIP Phones
- 4 Concurrent Calls (Licensed)
- 2,500 Shared Minutes Unlimited Channels
- Cloud Hosted PBX
- 3 STD DID, 1 ENH DID, 1 Toll Free DID Included
- $900.00 Equipment Fee
8 Channel Complete System
- 10 x YL-42S SIP Phones
- 8 Concurrent Calls (Licensed)
- 4,000 Shared Minutes Unlimited Channels
- Cloud Hosted PBX
- 5 STD DID, 1 ENH DID, 1 Toll Free DID Included
- $1,700.00 Equipment Fee
16 Channel Complete System
- 1 x YL-46S SIP Phone with Extension Module
- 14 x YL-42S SIP Phones
- 16 Concurrent Calls (Licensed)
- 6,000 Shared Minutes Unlimited Channels
- Cloud Hosted PBX
- 7 STD DID, 1 ENH DID, 1 Toll Free DID Included
- $3,100.00 Equipment Fee